Links to funding resource websites

Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Grants
Administered by the Department of Commerce. Cities and towns with less than 50,000 in population. Projects must primarily benefit low-moderate income persons. For housing rehabilitation, economic development, infrastructure, community facilities, planning, and public services projects.

Community Economic Revitalization Board (CERB)
CERB provides local governments low-interest loans and some grants to help finance public facility projects needed for private sector expansion and job creation.

Public Works Board: Public Works Trust Fund (PWTF)
Provides financial and technical assistance to communities for critical public health, safety, and environmental infrastructure.

Transportation Improvement Board Urban and Rural Programs (TIB)
The TIB distributes grant funding to cities and counties for transportation projects.

Transportation Programs (WSDOT & FHA)
WSDOT administers funding for the following programs: Bridge, Transportation Enhancement, Pedestrian and Bicycle Safety, Safe Routes to School, Public Transportation and Mobility, and other transportation related programs.

Recreation and Conservation Funding Board (RCFB)
RCFB helps finance recreation and conservation projects throughout the state. Improve the state's quality of life through its investment of public funds in parks, trails, beaches, boating facilities, wildlife habitat, and natural areas.

USDA Rural Development
Dedicated to improving the quality of life and expanding the economic opportunity for rural American by providing various loan and grant programs to help meet the diverse needs of small rural communities for housing, businesses, and critical infrastructure.
Community Facilites Direct Loan & Grant Program -
Water & Waste Disposal Loan & Grant Program -
Business & Industry Loan Guarantees -
Olympia office contact for Grays Harbor County, 360.704.7764

Infrastructure Assistance Coordinating Council (IACC)
The IACC is a resource for locating infrastructure funding or technical assistance in Washington State.

Washington Department of Commerce

Buidling Infrastructure
Commerce web page portal to infrastructure building resources.

Serving Rural Communities
Resources supporting rural communty needs.

Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund
Commerce’s Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund (BRLF) helps local and regional governments, non-profit agencies and private businesses cleanup and redevelop Brownfields sites. The website provides information about redeveloping brownfields sites and links you to the loan information and application forms.

Energy Saving Performance Contracting (ESPC)
Washington General Administration program that assists colleges, cities and towns, counties, school districts, hospital districts, library districts, port districts and more with selecting and financing solutions for building energy upgrades for energy saving projects such as: energy management systems, interior and exterior lighting, boiler replacement and repair of steam distribution systems, high efficiency HVAC systems, LED traffic systems, wastewater treatment plant pumps and motors.

Salmon Recovery Funding Board (SRFB)
Administers funds for the protection and restoration of salmon habitat.

Washington Department of Ecology
Ecology grants and loans include funding for: air quality, coastal zone management, environmental education, flood control, shoreline management, spill response, waste management, water quality, and watershed management.

Washington Military Department, Emergency Management Division
Homeland security, hazard mitigation, disaster assistance, and emergency management preparedness assistance grants.
Federal grants resource.

Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
Tracks over $10 million federal dollars obligated to domestic assistance programs and provides links to Federal grant programs web sites.